Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tribute to a great leader

Till later part of my adolescence, I was unaware of most visionary figures of the world and several great people who impacted the thinking of human being. During the process of familiarizing myself with technology and computers I came to know about various types of products, current trends, legacies and people behind them.

One of those flawless personalities whom I started admiring was the co-founder of Apple Inc., Steve Jobs. I cannot say anything that the world already doesn’t know about him. But I can certainly count him as an inspiring figure in my career and eventual behaviour development. I see him as a person who binds beauty and divinity with technology. A glorious man to be looked-upon, striving throughout his life to provide classy and complete products.

I was very happy the day when I got selected in my first job interview and my employer gifted me a brand-new Apple iPod as a token of appreciation. I admire the beauty of products that Jobs has made us accessible to.

It’s a great loss to the world but Jobs will always be remembered because of his extremely creative ideas, his humour, his quotes and his motif from life.

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish!

No comments:

Post a Comment